The Beeches Isleham © ICA. Made by Clive at CSPservices for the ICA.
A building built for the community by the community for the benefit of all.
Panel Info 2
Tel: 01638 780097
Or mobile: 07742 832300
These are the editorial and other policies that apply to the The Beeches Isleham Website.
This web site is all about the Cambridgeshire fen land village of Isleham’s, community centre, built by the local Parish Council for the people who live and work here, and the organisations, clubs and groups which are based here.
Hosting of the website is funded by Isleham Community Association and maintained on the Charities behalf on a voluntary basis by a "Webmaster" presently Clive Patterson. The website is non-profit making.
The Webmaster will try to keep the information on the website as informative, accurate, and up-to-date as possible, but neither the Webmaster nor the ICA accept any responsibility for situations arising as a result of erroneous information (please see disclaimer).
The Webmaster welcomes any suggestions for improving or extending the site, but the final editorial decision on what will be and will not be included rests with jointly with the Webmaster and the ICA.
Personal information will be included only with the permission of or at the request of the person concerned.
Anyone who wishes to have any information entered on the Beeches web site should send it to the webmaster using the contact form provided.
The Webmaster will add, delete, or update information when requested, but cannot guarantee to do so within any specific time scale.
Clubs, community groups, and voluntary organisations
For groups based in Isleham or local villages/towns and holding or placing events at The Beeches can have advertising placed on the website and/or have a link to relevant information.
It is the individual organisation/club/group to ensure any details published are correct.
The contents of this website are subject to the conditions set out below.
All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer in order to obtain access to this website.
English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this website.
1. With respect to information available on this website, www.thebeechesisleham.co.uk, including all of its 'website editors', officers, agents, servants and employees and appointed or elected officials, past, present and future (hereinafter collectively referred to as "thebeechesisleham.co.uk"), does not make any warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed on this website.
2. Contents are only for general information or use by our readers (as indicated). It is a condition of access to the pages of this website that you assume full responsibility for using the information included in them, and that you don't hold thebeechesisleham.co.uk responsible for any action you take on the basis of that information.
3. The information on this website is updated from time to time. However, thebeechesisleham.co.uk hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, effectiveness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the website or any of its contents, including (but not limited) to any advice or information contained within the website. Please check with event organisers well in advance of any events to confirm details.
4. TheBeechesIsleham.co.uk and/or the ICA/ICE will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Website or any such contents. The information provided on this website is intended as a guide only. No responsibility can be accepted for inaccuracy or any loss resulting thereof.
5. We make no warranty that the contents of the Website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
6. Please note that certain links on the Website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. We are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. We provide links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by thebeechesisleham.co.uk of the linked website.
7. Where part of the Website contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all legal requirements. Inclusion of internal links does not endorse or otherwise suggest suitability of product or service
8. The Beeches Isleham (ICE) owns all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website. Thebeechesisleham.co.uk welcomes users of The Beeches the use of this website for your non/commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. We advise that you may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of this website without our express permission.
9. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms
10. Any person or organisation objecting to the contents of any page should notify the webmaster immediately.
We hope you will enjoy using this website and find it provides useful information about The Beeches Isleham and its community.
(Published 30 November 2013) by thebeechesisleham.co.uk.